Advice on (changes in) supply chain organizations, warehousing, transportation, distribution and S&OP. Coach for logistics team and individual team members and coach for high educated immigrants with residence/working permit to find a paid job.
Larger completed assignments:
- Wabtec Corporation, Stemmann Technik, Business Consultant. Develop and implement new supply chain management organization, define Management Information and KPI’s to control supply chain, support and improve S&OP process and define Supply Chain Improvement Action Plan (Germany, Schüttorf, 2018)
- CooperSurgical Inc (CSI), Interim Manager to advice on Global Supply Chain Improvement Programme. Assess current status of the global logistics operations and define plan to prepare on growth and future customer requirements (Copenhagen, Denmark, 2017).
- Zebra Technologies, Senior Program Manager EMEA DC Consolidation in Heerenveen, The Netherlands. Program management for EMEA EDC Consolidation in Heerenveen, extension of building, storage capacity and workshop facilities, implement change, prepare on and guide GoLive and control business stabilization ( 2016 – 2017). Target is 1 order, 1 delivery, 1 invoice. (Heerenveen, The Netherlands, 2016 – 2017).
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Work Stream Lead Logistics for global merge project of Douwe Egberts Master Blenders and Mondelez (Coffee business) in Jacobs Douwe Egberts. Control team, define scope, coordination of workshops with countries involved, define hotspots and severity/priority and implement change, guide GoLive and control business stabilization. Advice on transport- and pallet management systems (Amsterdam/Utrecht, The Netherlands, 2015- 2016),
- AbbVie, Senior Business Consultant in project for outsourcing of logistics operations for AbbVie Logistics. Contracting, implementation phasing, planning, testing and start. (Zwolle, The Netherlands, 2014 – 2015)
- DHL Supply Chain, Senior Project manager automotive project for Subaru Europe, new Fashion EDC and for site closure and decommissioning (The Netherlands/ Belgium, 2012 – 2014)
- Van Duuren Districenters, Interim operations director, Operations Management, IT systems, network optimization, organization, management information systems (The Netherlands, 2011)
- CAT Groupe, Tender manager automotive (Germany, Berlin, 2010)
- Until 2010 VP Logistics Operations in Yamaha Motor Europe NV.
For more details of each assignment, please check “track record”.